sexta-feira, 27 de fevereiro de 2009

Things of life

"In life it is no matter what you do What you did not laugh now has more free Everything changes Everything exchange place the film is just the cast that has to change what you can change if you encaixarse not be happy unhand so is better to connect and search for
happiness there is history there is really a shooting star the dream is in the bar of a heart patient "batuque" beast so wound but not dead God closes the window but leaves the door open So if connect find happiness. What story there is that there really connect. To there is history there is true, why not cover the sun with a sieve to anyone who has a drip wet so bullshit reiterate my strength is seeing the sun goes down once thought away my love My voice echoes, sadness that I interpose no matter what the crop. The crop here has to be wound every challenge brings us to the soul is the confirmation that the wound heals and restores it, I was healed raise their hands pros heavens that your soul s shielded because nobody lives fairy tale rather than my step ladder So if your call happiness to Search history there has to be true ... So if there call to history must be true that it is a sign up and you descerum step at a time so that has to be You understand what I'm talking about? fell a plug or floating sure? My words are hung by my show must go on so I am still in rap As I told Ali I destroy sting floats who and not in the ring must have in my sweetbread creating the force overcomes the fear Without control what feel live while in the shadows So time to connect Find happiness What story there is that there is truth Then connect Find happiness What story there is that there is truth "Everything passes.
Nx Zero"
... Mainly by power back to all the places where there Because I already got a plate of food a hug friend, a corner to sleep and dream I learned that it depends always of much, much, Everyone different people is always the marks of the lessons of so many people daily and is so beautiful when we understand that we are so many people everywhere that we go And it's so beautiful when we feel that is never alone for more than It is thought to be so beautiful when we're going strong are these lines in the palms of our hands is so beautiful when we go to life in ways which beats, and the stronger the heart "Caminhos do coração". Gonzaguinha (by DRICA)

Nenhum comentário: