sábado, 28 de março de 2009

Freedom

There isn't greater freedom that poetry / is not how to do a test at school, targeting a simple average curriculum / / I am happy, even for a fraction of seconds, without having someone to blame me / How can I use combinations of letters trainees sounds, in the pursuit of fantasy / Be free, how many of us mere mortals want and seek / / But we know that we are not / / we limited by our ignorance, missing or caused / / Which therefore leads to the collapse / I write poetry, because I know I can speak my love and pain / like the philosopher said, if I think therefore I exist [with this record] / / And without writing, life is only pain and fear / So there is something better than using poetry / / As the search for the real release / / To get rid of the agony and darkness.
Cleberson Williams, Ago.9.2004.

Nenhum comentário: